Surprising Facts About Mila Kunis(10pics)
1. Mila and Macaulay CulkinWhile many people are aware that Mila and Macaulay had a relationship in the past, most don’t realize just how serious the romance was. Mila and the Home Alone star dated for eight long before calling it quits in 2011.
2. She Was Partially BlindIn recent years, Mila has revealed that she was partially blind in one eye for countless years. The successful actress didn’t tell anyone about it for fear it would impede her chances of securing roles. She has since admitted that she suffered from chronic iritis but the condition has been corrected thanks to surgery.
3. Her Attraction to Justin TimberlakeMillions of women would snap at the opportunity to get frisky with Justin Tiimberlake under the sheets but Mila wasn’t exactly impressed with his skills. While filming a sex scene for Friends with Benefits, Mila actually fell asleep. “One time Justin was on Mila, kissing her, and she fell asleep,” Will Gluck, the director of the film told E! online. “We called cut and he got off and she was sleeping. So that’s how good in bed Justin Timberlake is.”
4. Her Journey to AmericaWhen Mila was 7 years old her family won a lottery that allowed them to leave Russia for the USA. When she came to America, she had no idea how to speak English but gradually learned the language through acting classes.
5. Knocked UpMila had originally auditioned for the lead role in the hit film Knocked Up but she didn’t get the part. Instead, the role was given to Katherine Heigl. The same director, however, later decided that Kunis would be perfect for another role he had available and cast her as Rachel Jansen in the hit comedy Forgetting Sarah Marshall – a movie that put Mila back on the map.
6. Family GuyMany of you may not know that Mila plays the voice of daughter Meg Griffin on Family Guy. She’s been filling the role since 1999.
7. First KissMila’s has admitted that her first on-screen kiss was with her current boyfriend, Ashton Kutcher, on the set of That 70′s Show.
8. She’s a LiarShe may seem like the most honest person in the world but Mila has recently admitted that she lied to get a role on That 70′s Show. She initially told producers that she would be 18 “soon” despite only being 14 at the time. Directors eventually found out about the fib when Mila was asked to sign her contract but, by then, she had already won them all over and there was no way they were going to let her go.
9. Her Real NameShe’s known all over the world as Mila Kunis but that’s not her actual birth name. Mila is short for Milena and her full name is Melina Markovna Kunis.
10. Black SwanKunis worked her butt off (literally) to play the role of Lily in the Black Swan. She lost 20 pounds in 4 months by working out 5 hours a day, 7 days a week and sticking to a very strict 1200-calorie per day diet. When she was finished filming the movie, she immediately went to In-N-Out where she ordered a Double Double animal style with a root beer float.